Le, Fire, EMS.
Le, Fire, EMS.
No more seizure pt’s with open skull fractures tonight please. That plus 5 codes = one tired medic.
//cats & boxes
are you fuckin kiddin me
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
You guys don’t even know how much I love opossums. People think they are ugly but I adore them. Whenever I see a dead opossum on the side of the road I stop and check to see if it’s a momma with a pouch and then check to see if any babies are still inside by opening the pouch up with a stick. A lot of babies will survive the car accident but then slowly starve to death since the mom died. If your local wildlife center takes in abandoned babies you can take the orphaned opossums to them to raise.
Sons of Anarchy | 3x06 “Push” | Deleted Scene
My daughter has chosen the Dark Side
Every time I encounter this video, I hit replay so many times it’s ridiculous.
Watched it about 8 times
Gloomy night over the big city. Nice view from work though.
Does anyone else lie in bed at 2:30am filled with the crippling fear that they’re never going to accomplish anything in life and fail miserably or is that just me